Logical integration of ease of use
Just one operating stage for setting all necessary parameters. The six most important recurring operational procedures can be saved as individual programmes.
Elcomed from W&H is a high-quality innovative solution for maxillofacial surgery, dental surgery and implantology.
Your advantages at a glance
Everything at a glance
- All information in one user level
- Complete documentation via USB flash drive
- Short and light motor with 50,000 rpm
- Up to 80 Ncm on the rotary instrument
- 6 programs with individually adjustable parameters
- Automatic thread cutter function
- Motor with cable, thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
One display, thousands of possibilitiesElcomed makes complicated processes as simple as possible. All necessary parameters can be set very easily using just one operating stage.
In addition to revolutions per minute and torque, the supply of liquid can also easily be adjusted during use.
Six programs for the most frequent recurring operational procedures can be saved at the first start-up.An amazing motor
An amazing motorShortest and lightest motor with 50,000 revolutions per minute.
Can be used with all instruments that have an ISO connection.Complete documentation
Complete documentationIf desired, the Elcomed can document every step in the application. The data is accessible at any time.
The data are saved as bitmap and csv file on the USB flash drive included in the delivery, ready to be imported into standard analysis programs. In this way, they can easily be accessed at any time and at no additional cost.Convenient foot control
Foot control S-N1With program switching, activation and deactivation of the coolant pump, clockwise / anticlockwise rotation, On-Off function and infinitely variable speed control of the motor up to the preselected maximum Speed
The multifunctional foot control allows sterile working and optimum freedom for your hands.Automatic thread cutter function
Automatic thread cutter functionThe automatic thread cutter function for thread cuts:
> Minimizes the compression of the bone and therefore promotes stress-free healing of the implant.
> Prevents excessive bone compression while screwing in the implant.
Elcomed with documentation function
consists of: control unit, foot control S-N1,
motor with 1.8 or 3.5 m cable and clips,
irrigation tubing set, mains cable,
motor support, stand, locking pins,
USB flash drive
Motor with 1.8 m cable
Motor with 3.5 m cable
- Why doesn't the light on my LED G contra-angle handpiece work when I am positioning an implant?
- Does the motor need to be greased?
- Can my Implantmed/Elcomed motor be processed via thermal washer disinfector?
- Can my Implantmed/Elcomed motor be processed in a vacuum sterilizer with the protection cap in place.
- Does my W&H unit need to be serviced.
- What types of tubing can I use on my device?
- Can handpieces from another manufacturer be used on a W&H surgical motor (implantmed / elcomed)?
- Can other brands of tubing be used?
- How to insert irrigation tube?
- How can the unit / motor be cleaned / sterilized?
Instructions for use
Find all languages of the Update Hygiene and Maintenance (EN ISO 17664:2017) in the Download Centre.
Videos & Tutorials
Typ: SA-310 Max. torque at the rotary instrument*: 80 Ncm Documentation**: yes / USB Mains voltage: 100 – 130 V or 220 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz Max. mechanical output power: 100 W Max. torque at the motor: 7 Ncm Motor speed range in the nominal voltage: 300 min -1 – max. 50,000 min -1 ,
safety stop at 40,000 min -1
Intended transmission instruments: ISO connection 3964 (DIN 13.940) Length of motor cable: 1.8 m or 3.5 m Coolant flow rate at 100 %: at least 90 ml/min Foot control: yes Heigth / width / depth: 109 x 256 x 305 mm
* Adjustment with WS-75 and WI-75
** Also available without documentation function
Reports and studies (Oral Surgery & Implantology)
Is implant maintenance important?
‘Dental implants require the same maintenance as natural teeth – if not more. This prevents the inflammatory processes that can cause the loss of the artif...
AirFloss – a popular alternative …?
Interdental cleaning is not a favourite activity for most patients. Furthermore, based on a survey of 2000 representative Americans, it was found th...