Review: A Guide to Surgical Skills and Simple Implant Cases as a GDP
Free to view webinar
W&H in collaboration with Kunal Shah & Sunkanmi Oladeji Olaore
This webinar offers a guide to Surgical Skills and Simple Implant Cases
Dr Kunal Shah and Dr Sunkanmi Oladeji Olaore will present a starter guide to surgical skills and simple implant cases aimed at General Dental Practioners.
- An understanding of how to develop clinical plans from a CBCT and the vital role they play in implant placement
- An understanding of what can be achieved during Implant Planning and how to effectively plan a Single Implant Case
- Understanding the ‘Adapted Workflow’ for Implant cases in a General Practice
- Understanding the principles of flap designs & the types of flap designs which can be used
- Developing an understanding of contrasting surgical approaches, ie Flapless vs Flap
- A brief overview of the different types of suture techniques used and how to undertake them
- An overview of implant planning using clinical cases
Dr Kunal Shah
Dr Kunal Shah is the founder of LeoEducation. With a special interest in Implantology, Dr Kunal Shah is a Clinical Supervisor for students on the Year Long Postgraduate Implant Course at LeoDental. He has published several articles in the professional circular on CBCT, implant cases and mentoring and has lectured internationally.
Dr Sunkanmi Oladeji Olaore
BDS PgCert Imp
Dr. Sunkanmi Olaore qualified from the University of Birmingham in 2013 where he won the Christopher Gaites prize in orthodontics and special care dentistry. He has since worked in oral and maxillofacial surgery at various hospitals in the UK and was clinical lead for minor oral surgery in Northern Ireland.