* Multiflex® is a registered trade mark of Kaltenbach & Voigt GmbH, Germany
** also with other coupling versions available
*** Contra-angle handpieces of the Synea Vision Short Edition can be used on micromotors with an ISO coupling length of 23 mm or less
The W&H coupling RM-34 LED for MULTIflex®* connection is a connection piece for the transmission of media (air, water, electricity and light) between the supply hose of the dental unit and the air drives.
The W&H coupling RM-34 LED is with compatible with all turbines, air motors and scalers with MULTIflex®* connection.
Your advantages at a glance
- Use LED without any changes required in an optic dental unit
- Long service life of the LED
- Continuous regulation of the spray water supply
- MULTIflex®* non-retraction valve
- 24 months warranty
* MULTIflex® is a registered trademark of Kaltenbach & Voigt GmbH, Germany
Instructions for use
Find all languages of the Update Hygiene and Maintenance (EN ISO 17664:2017) in the Download Centre.
W&H coupling for MULTIflex®* connection: RM-34 LED Light: LED Spray control: yes Connection: 6-hole
Reports and studies (Restoration & Prosthetics)
User Report Dr. Grant Dean - Primea Advanced Air
Nowadays, the challenges during preparations for prosthetics restoration are diverse. Combining precise top quality preparations and high safety with effic...
Paediatric dentistry: Optimal view in the mouths of small patients
Working in small oral cavities is one of the particular challenges of paediatric dentistry. “When working on our small patients, we are subject to some qui...