W&H tips: How to reduce electricity consumption
There are several little habits that can help save electricity consumption at home, and in the workplace!
Here are some that also apply to the dental practice or clinic:
- If you have a TV or screen in the waiting room, think about how often you need it and make sure it is turned off when not required.
- Replace high-energy consuming lights with energy-efficient LED lights.
- Use energy-efficient products and automated processes, e.g. when reprocessing your instruments.
- Use your sterilizer fully loaded as much as possible to get the most out of one cycle.
- Turn off devices such as the computer when you leave the office for the day.
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room.
Go to #dentalsunited goes green for more and make sure to visit us on: